No need to have a heart shaped cake pan to make this easy
You Will Need:
1 Square Cake Pan
1 Round Cake Pan
1 Box of your favorite cake mix
1 Can of your favorite icing (or make your own)
Decorative sprinkles, candy red hots, candy conversation
How To Make a Heart Shaped Cake:
- Grease and flour cake pan bottoms.
- Mix cake mix as directions require and pour into square and
- Bake as cake mix directions require.
- Let cakes cool. When they are cool place the square cake on
your serving dish so it looks like a diamond shape and then
cut the round cake in half. Put one half of the round cake
on each side of the square cake so that it looks like a
- Ice cake and decorate with assorted candies.
It is that easy!
Reprinted with permission.
on this article or submit your tip to CreativeHomemaking.com.
for a printer friendly version of this page.
Follow me on Pinterest
Receive new article links via Twitter
Follow Creative Homemaking on Facebook
this article to a friend!
our article archives.
to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.