2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
2 cups corn flakes
1 cup milk
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
25 to 30 chicken tenders
3 tablespoons granulated onion
Vegetable oil for deep frying
3 tablespoons granulated garlic
Creole mustard sauce, recipe follows
1 tablespoon pepper
1. In food processor, grind cereals until crumbly but some 1/8-inch chunks are still visible.
2. Spread in a shallow pan.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, onion, garlic and pepper.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
5. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour. Dip in egg mixture, coating evenly. Dredge in cereal mixture, coating well.
6. Arrange on wax paper.
7. Preheat oil in deep fryer to 325 degrees.
8. Deep fry chicken in batches for 3 1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Drain.
Makes 4 servings.
At Planet Hollywood the Cap'n Crunch Chicken is served with a spicy Creole Mustard Sauce.
Creole Mustard Sauce for Planet Hollywood's Cap'n Crunch Chicken
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 tablespoons horseradish
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons chopped celery
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1/4 cup hot mustard
Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Serve on the side with chicken. Makes about 2 cups.
Visit http://bestcopycatrestaurantrecipes.blogspot.com/ today and see if one of your favorite restaurant dishes is featured or leave a request/comment for us to try and find.
on this article or submit your tip to CreativeHomemaking.com.
for a printer friendly version of this page.
Follow me on Pinterest
Receive new article links via Twitter
Follow Creative Homemaking on Facebook
this article to a friend!
our article archives.
to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.