- terracotta or clay pots (if possible, search ones with rounded bottoms)
- gold, white or black spray paint
- green paint
- Spanish moss
- chocolate or mint coins wrapped in gold foil
1. You can make three different types of pots - white, black and gold. For black pots, spray the pots with black paint and similarly make white or golden pots. Let the pots dry out completely. If needed, paint a second coating.
2. Once the paint is dry, use green paint to make a four-clover leaf pattern on the pots.
3. When dry, fill the pots three-fourths with moss. Fill the rest of the pots generously with chocolate or mint coins or any other coin-shaped candies wrapped in gold foil.
4. Give as gifts to your friends or use as party favors for your St. Patrick's Day fun party!
Craft Project provided by http://www.iLovetoCRAFT.com. Visit us for more craft ideas and free patterns.
on this article or submit your tip to CreativeHomemaking.com.
for a printer friendly version of this page.
Follow me on Pinterest
Receive new article links via Twitter
Follow Creative Homemaking on Facebook
this article to a friend!
our article archives.
to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.